Recipe | Oct 01, 2017 | by Simona Shrestha
Make this easy and scrumptious Oreo Truffles with just three ingredients.
- 120gm of Oreos
- 70gm of Butter
- 200gm of Milk or Dark Chocolate
- 30gm of White Chocolate (optional)
- Finely crush the Oreos in a bowl, and add melted butter and 50gm of melted milk or dark chocolate in the bowl and mix until the mixture looks like wet sand.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, and place them on the tray. Put them inside the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Chop the remaining chocolates into small pieces and put it in a bowl.
- Place the bowl over a pan of boiling water and stir the chocolates until the chocolate melt. When you do this be sure that you don’t get any water in the chocolate or else it may curdle.
- Dip the Oreo Balls into the melted chocolate and place it back in the tray and inside the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- If you want to go an extra mile, melt the white chocolate the same way as you did with the milk chocolate and drizzle it on top of the Oreo Truffle. This will make your chocolates look as if you’ve just bought it from a bakery.